Oct. 19-22, 2020Seagaia, Miyazaki, JapanPhoenix Seagaia Resort
We invite you to submit papers to CGCT-8, whose scope includes all aspects of fundamental and applied research related with crystal growth and crystal technology. The program will include oral and poster presentations.
Science and Technologies Related to Crystal Growth in Following Fields
- III-V Semiconductorsand Oxide Semiconductors
- Group IV Semiconductors
- Optical Crystals
- Scintillators andPiezoelectric Crystals
- Superconductors, Spintoronicand Strongly CorrelatedElectronic Materials
- Organic and Biological Materials
- Crystal Growth Fundamentalsand Simulation
- Photoelectric and ThermoelectricConversion Materials
- Environmental Related Materialsand Energy Harvest Materials
All topics include scientific research on crystal growth and crystal technology which treats raw materials, growth equipment, and various kinds of processing for crystals.
All contributions will be reviewed before acceptance.
|April 1, 2020||Start of abstract submission|
|June 5, 2020||Deadline for abstract submission|
|Beginning of July, 2020||Notification of acceptance|
|August 31, 2020||Early-bird registration ends|
|October 1, 2020||Submission deadline for the pro- ceedings paper|
|October 19 - 22, 2020||CGCT-8 conference|