The 8th Asian Conference on Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology
Commercial Exhibitor and Drink Offering Recruitment
We are planning a booth exhibition during the Eighth Asian Conference on Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology (CGCT-8). This information is intended to encourage companies who understand the purpose of CGCT-8 to exhibit their products at the conference venue. We look forward to the participation of many enterprises.
Convention Center SUMMIT, Phoenix Seagaia Resort, Miyazaki.
October 19–21, 2020: 9:00–18:00.
October 22: 9:00–12:00.
Carry-in and construction: October 18, 2020, 15:00–21:00.
Carry-out: October 22, 2020, 15:00–18:00.
August 31, 2020.
Pattern A: JPY 250,000 (consumption tax is not included).
Pattern B: JPY 400,000 (consumption tax is not included).
The schematic designs of the booths may be seen below:
- The exhibit fee includes a banquet subscription for one person.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitors requiring a power supply of 200V will be responsible for the power connection and electricity charges. The electricity usage fee will be invoiced following the completion of the conference.
- The organizers of CGCT-8 are not liable for any damage to demonstration equipment due to power failures caused by sudden accidents, irregular power supply, abnormal voltage, etc.
- Exhibitors are requested to establish preventive plans and measures in advance.
- Please note that cancellations and refunds cannot be made after the submission of the application except at the discretion of the organizers.
- Please note that the organizers are not responsible for any damage to the exhibits due to theft, loss, fire, or other reasons.
- The exhibit fee is inclusive of the basic booth construction charges. However, the exhibition fee will remain the same for display productions using brought-in panels.
Drink Offering Recruitment
We are recruiting sponsors of drinks such as coffee to be offered during the conference.
Fee for Offering
JPY 150,000 (consumption tax is not included).
(Please ask us for details.)
Prof. Yusuke Mori,
Chair, Finance and Commercial Exhibition Committee,
Division of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering,
Graduate School of Engineering, Oksaka University.
2-1 Yamada-Oka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +81 6-6879-7705/7706/7707.
Yasuhiro Matsumoto, Sunric Inc.
E-mail: email@example.com. Tel: +81-45-522-8989.